These days high ticket is all the rage. We’ve all heard the gurus tell us that we need to raise our prices, and sell high ticket. Well when you dig down deep, in most of the courses that the gurus put, you’ll see that their primary advertising methods is Facebook Ads. I don’t know about you, but I’m a little bit leery, of putting out advertising dollars, for a marketing campaign, that hasn’t been tested and proven on existing warm traffic first.
What if, there was a marketing campaign, specifically created, tested and proven to leverage existing traffic, and make high ticket sales repeatedly, and consistently. Well, it just so happens that there is…
The best way to do it is with some very simple adjustments to your website.
5 Steps To Selling High-Ticket Without Facebook Ads…
- Create a One-on-One top navigation tab on your website
- Create a Quiz top navigation tab on your website
- Create One-on-One page that talks a little about what you do and add an embedded scheduler
- Create a Quiz that leads people to an automated webinar, sales letter, or VSL (video sales letter)
- At the end of the sales content send people to your application and/or embedded scheduler
The best thing about this campaign is that it is very simple to understand and implement. Make these simple adjustments to a website that regularly achieves 100 visits or more per day and you’ll very likely see some significant results.
Is this something you’re ready to implement in your business? Does what I’m saying make sense to you?
Let me know in the comments!
P.S. The video tutorial for this post can be found HERE